Your path to healing...
100 million Americans have chronic pain.
Very few are able to resolve it.
Chronic pain often has no physical cause.
TOOLS FOR INTEGRATION® PROVIDES NEURAL AND COGNITIVE RE-INTEGRATION
Help reduce suffering and restore health
Heal from the effects of physical, emotional, & spiritual trauma
Re-store your neural landscape, experience greater resilience
Create an inner foundation of safety and rebuild intimacy
Live fully in your integrity and with greater purpose
Resolve fascia imbalances
TRAUMA CAN RESULT IN:
- Hyper-sensitivity – to light, sound and chemicals
- Exhaustion, chronic fatigue (CFS), or very low physical energy
- Feeling stuck
- Fear of being persecuted, judged, or attacked
- Panic attacks, anxiety and phobias
- Trying to manage and manipulate the environment to avoid overwhelm
- Mental blankness or spaciness, losing track of time
- Attraction to dangerous situations – risk taking
- Abrupt mood swings; such as rage, temper tantrums, shame
- Exaggerated or diminished sexual activity
- Inability to love, nurture, or experience intimacy
- Inability to settle self
- Hyperactivity, bursts of energy unrealistic demands on time
- Forgetfulness, feeling like your brain is full
- Exaggerated emotional and startle responses
- Sleep disturbances, including insomnia
- Depression, feelings of impending doom
- Diminished interest in life
- Reduced ability to deal with stress and to formulate plans
- Immune and endocrine system dysfunction
- IBS, colitis, and digestive issues
- Migraines, neck problems and persistent headaches
- Severe premenstrual syndrome
“I believe not only that trauma is curable, but that the healing process can be a catalyst for profound awakening.”
– Peter A. Levine, PhD
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Results may vary between individuals. There are no guarantees, expressed or implied.